Monday, September 3, 2012

Cedar Mountain

Davy really wanted to go to the Dave Bundy reunion on Cedar Mountain.  The only problem is that I wasn't able to go with him because I am 38 weeks pregnant and the altitude is so high that it would be hard for me to breath.  Well he was brave and took all of the kids with him Saturday morning and headed for the mountain.  I was sad that I couldn't go but I knew that the kids would have fun and Davy would take great care of them.  They were gone until Monday night.  I had being alone that long but when they came home you could tell that they had a blast.  They were full of stories and big smiles and of course each kid had their share of dirt on them.  Davy had the kids all sleep with him in our wall tent and he loved being so close with all of his kids.  They sang songs and told stories all night long while they were in the tent.  What a great dad and wonderful memories.  Dally said her favorite part was kissing the horney toads.  Bronco had fun with his cousins.  Brett enjoyed his adventure with Grandpa Bundy fishing.  Maysa loved to also be around her cousins.  And of course Davy enjoyed being in the open air without any traffic around.  We love Cedar Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment