Thursday, September 13, 2012

40 week pregnant lady

In one day I will be 40 weeks pregnant.  I really thought that I would never reach the 40 week status but somehow I am going to reach it.  We are all so excited for our baby boy Payton to come and join our family.  The kids are so excited and pray for me and the baby everyday.  Brett and Bronco both love to hug and kiss my belly.  They are really excited for another boy to join our family.  Bronco reminds me everyday that he still is the youngest but as soon as Payton comes he will be the big brother.  I  have contractions at different times of the day/week but they are not strong enough to put me into full time labor.  I think that I will go walking up and down some hills in the morning to see if I can kick start this labor.  If that doesn't work then I will have to go on a ride on a bumpy road.  If that doesn't work then I think I will go get me a Dr. Pepper and a big fat Granny's B cookie and enjoy a good movie and try it again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment