We had alot of fun school shopping. The girls definately will be in style this year.
I didn't want to show off my belly but the ladly who took the picture insisted on it.
Maysa and Dally decided that they wanted to go public school this year. They are going to Grovecrest that is only a couple of blocks away from our home. Dally is in first grade and Maysa is in 4th. They both have great teachers. Maysa's teacher is Mrs. Austin and Dally's teacher is Miss. Schyer. When I dropped Dally off at school she stopped at the door and was not going to go into the classroom. She told me to take her home. I finally was able to drag her into the classroom but she wasn't that excited about it. At the end of the day she is glad that she went and both girls had a great time. I hope that they have a fun year at school.





No comments:
Post a Comment