Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BOY BABY OR GIRL BABY?

 I had my ultrasound scheduled for today so that we could find out if the baby is healthy and also find out if it is a boy or girl.  Well, Davy wasn't able to come with me to the appointment he took Brett, Bronco and Dally on a wild adventure to see some farm property in Utah.  I told Brett that I wouldn't tell anyone what I was having until he got home.  I am not good at keeping a secret and I didn't want Brett to be mad at me for telling other people before him. So I had the ultrasound tech write on a piece of paper what we were having and seal the answer in a envelope so not even I would know what the baby was.  I decided to buy a pinata and put the envelope in it along with some candy of course.  Now Maysa and I are waiting for the crew to get home so we can break the pinata and find the special envelope that will reveal the big secret.
It is 12:30 in the morning and the wait is officially over.  It is a BOY.  We are all so excited especially Brett and Bronco.  They can't wait to have another brother to play with.

Nothing like celebrating with candy at midnight.  I don't know if they were more excited about the candy or the news of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment